Basic Life Support CPR for Healthcare Providers
- American Heart Association course required for healthcare providers
- Includes Adult, Pediatric, Infant, AED, and obstructed airway, 2 year certification
- Intended for nursing students, medical students, pharmacists, EMT’s, firefighters, physical therapists, etc.
2 options are available
- Classroom Course – Interactive hands-on classroom session, all components done in classroom with live instructors. Cost is $60 per student.
- Blended AHA with skills – online part is completed through AHA and skills assessment is completed at Central Ohio CPR. Official AHA completion certificate must be presented to do the skills session, no exceptions. Cost is $35 per student. Online course “HEARTCODE BLS” needs to be purchased and completed at www.onlineaha.org.
Manuals may be purchased through AHA.