CPR for Community and Workplace
American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) course for community and workplace (non-healthcare)
- 2 year certification, Includes Adult, Pediatric, Infant, AED, and obstructed airway
- Meets ODJFS and ODE requirements for childcare staff and Ohio coaching/fitness requirements
- Intended for childcare providers, coaches, teachers, fitness instructors and the general public
2 options are available :
- Classroom Class – 3 hours for both initial and recertification. Cost is $50 per student. Course completed in classroom setting with instructors.
- Blended Learning/Online Class with Skills – Part 1 completed online, part 2 is skills assessment at the training center. Cost is $50, payable at time of registration.