**CLASS CANCELLATIONS DUE TO WEATHER WILL BE POSTED HERE AT LEAST 2 HOURS PRIOR TO CLASS START TIME**
Training center location: 6260 Huntley Road, Columbus, OH 43229
Child and Babysitting Safety (CABS)
- American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) course
- Designed for teens and preteens seeking certification in babysitting and childcare skills
- 2 year certification, costing $65
- Includes a student workbook, helpful handouts, and both a certification card and completion certificate
- Course covers topics such as setting up your babysitting business and marketing yourself, safety concerns, discipline, playtime activities, care giving tips, injury prevention, choking, as well as some basic first aid and CPR skills.
- Course is NOT a certification in CPR or BFA, although those skills will be covered as it pertains to young children
This course is offered on an as needed basis, please contact us if you would like to schedule a class for your group.
All content appearing on this website is the property of Central Ohio CPR. All data collected is for the sole purpose of class registration and certification. Personal information is never released or sold to a 3rd party.
Copyright © Central Ohio CPR. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print and distribute documents on this website so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice:
Copyright © Central Ohio CPR. All rights reserved.